|The artists at Spanish Village invite you to stroll through their historic studios and enjoy and afternoon of art! They are a community of over 250 artists from the San Diego region.
These working studios enable visitors to meet the artists, see demonstrations of art being created and enjoy the unique Spanish Village atmosphere.
- Free admission to 37 working artist studios/galleries who host over two hundred independently juried local painters, sculptors, metalsmiths, jewelry designers, clay artists, gourd artists, photographers, printmakers, fiber artists, basket makers, mixed-media artists, glass artists, enamel artists and many more arts.
- Open everyday from 11am to 4pm and every 4th Thursday for Art After Hours until 9pm
- Purchase Fine Art and Contemporary American Crafts and enjoy a day in beautiful Balboa Park
- Home to The San Diego Potters' Guild, Art Glass Guild of San Diego, Sculptors Guild, Enamel Guild, Southwestern Artist Association and the San Diego Woodcarvers Guild.
- Art festival and pictures with Santa for Balboa Park's "December Nights" event the first Friday and Saturday of December.
- Patio rentals for your next wedding, banquet or corporate event.
- Free Wi-Fi Hotspot - Come enjoy a lunch on our patio...and work if you must!
Spanish Village Art Center
1770 Village Place, San Diego, CA 92101
Located in Balboa Park between the San Diego Zoo and the Natural History Museum
Click here for map