San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Women Throwball Group
Category posted in Sports
Posted by: nagsan
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  nagsan wrote on 2017-05-12 13:10:20
Hi Ladies -
Any ladies out there interested in playing throwball and let out some sweat? We can form a group and play in any recreational parks on weekends (Near Rancho penasquitos, 4s ranch, rancho bernardo, poway).

Don't worry even if you don't know how to play you can just learn in couple of games.

If interested, please send your email id to nagsan.ric15@gmail.com. I will create a group and we can decide on the place and time later.

I am new to this area and I don't know if there is any existing play group for ladies. If there are any groups like that, please let me know the details.

Thanks
Nag

Parijat wrote on 2017-05-14 01:25:27
HI Nag,
i have been trying to form a group of women who want to do Yoga but no luck getting them together with all other priorities.

Would love to be part of regular fitness related activity.

pls do write sparab3@yahoo.com

sp

nagsan wrote on 2017-05-15 13:23:28
Hi Parijat - Thanks for responding. I have sent you an email to your ID.

nagsan wrote on 2017-05-21 22:45:36
Thanks for the ladies who responded to this ad. I would still need few more people to start the game.

This game would be definitely fun and help us make new friends. Also don't we all need a little break from our kids and regular chores. Please respond if you're still interested.

Reply to this topic below