I am Naveen and here i am posting my never failed cake recipe for you.... Try it for your own and surprise your friends and family...
Butter - Half Cup(8oz)
All Purpose Flour - 1 1/2 cups
Sugar - 1/2 cup (you can add some more sugar if you want)
Eggs - 2
Milk - 60 ml
Baking Powder - 1 spoon
salt - half spoon
Dry Fruits (4 verities), Almonds, Kaju and Choco chips - 50gm each
Banana - Half
1. Take Half cup butter and 1 cup sugar then Beat them for 2 min .... (Use Blender to mix the ingredients)
2. Take 2 eggs ... Add eggs into butter & Sugar mixture one by one and Mix them slowly ...
3. Then add 1 and half cup all purpose flour, 1 spoon Baking powder and half spoon salt into the mixture then beat it 2 min until it mixes well ...
4. Then add 60 ml milk and mix it slowly....
5. Remove the Blender and add dry Racine's, dry cherry's, fried almond, kaju and chocolate chips.... Each one 50gm... and mix it with big spoon.
6. If you don't have anyone of the dry fruit listed above dont worry increase the other dry fruit quantity...
7. Take 1/2 banana into a bowl and mash it ... When you mash the banana add 5 tea spoons of sugar ..
8. Then add this banana mixture into cake mix .. and mix it well
9. Take cake pan and grease it with butter and sprinkle some all purpose flour on top of that.
10. Pour the cake mix into cake pan and put this mixture in oven for 1 hour at 350 degree foreign heat.
after 1 hours remove the cake pan from the Owen and wait until it get cool... then take it into serving plates and enjoy the cake.
Enjoy and let me know how you did it.