San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Need For Top Indian Gold & Diamond Store In Sd...!!!
Category posted in Shopping
Posted by: SiddharthGill
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  SiddharthGill wrote on 2015-05-20 19:40:25
Hello all from San Diego,
My name is Siddharth Gill and I am the business manager for one of the top rated jewelry brands in India and US named PNG Jewelers. We have the biggest showroom in bay area (near San Francisco) since last six years. Due to an amazing response and a need for a good jewelry store, our company is planning to expand nationwide in next three years. San Diego due to its vibrant indian diversification, is our preferred location.

We are planning to hold the biggest exhibition for gold and diamond jewelry in June. I would like to get insights of everyone out there in San Diego about this plan of ours. With support of all you guys, we would like to make a huge buzz in our Indian community living in SD.

You can visit pngjewelers.com or our FB page (PNG Jewelers USA) to get to know more about the company.

Feel free to leave any comments and your advice and we will take it seriously. See you all soon.

Siddharth
PNG Jewelers Inc.
408-990-6581

Reply to this topic below