San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Apartment Available -No Deposit Required(700$)
Category posted in Family
Posted by: srav87
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  srav87 wrote on 2014-03-31 15:11:02
A BEAUTIFUL SPACIOUS CARMEL VALLEY 2BR/2BA APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR SUBLEASE .

You just need to take ownership of my lease and optionally if you wish, you can extend/renew the lease after expiry. Else you can vacate the unit by May 9th. I will let you keep my deposit ($700).

Rent: $1965

Corner top level unit (approx. 1020 Sq Ft) + Private patio with Court yard view + Patio has attached/extra storage room + Huge Kitchen + Washer/Dryer in unit +3 Miles from Qualcomm/Morehouse

close to LA JOLLA/MIRA MESA/DELMAR/SORRENTO VALLEY/CALLE CRISTOBAL/TORREY PINES STATE PARK

Walkable distance to TORREY HILLS PARK.

Great schools -CARAMEL CREEK ELEMENTARY,DELMAR UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT,SOLONA PACIFIC ELEMENTARY..

Close to UCSD/SCRIPPS HOSPITAL

*** House is very well maintained and clean. If you vacate it in the same condition you effectively end up paying $1265 after deposit gets refunded to you.

If you are interested for this offer. I'll mail you pictures.

Reply to this topic below