San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
School District
Category posted in Other/General
Posted by: Mom2princess
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  Mom2princess wrote on 2014-02-06 16:30:02
Hi!
Because of my husband's job, we will be moving to SanDiego soon. right now we are in SanFrancisco Bay Area.
I need some help to decide which is the best area near San Diego in terms of safety and school district? I have 2 girls of age 5 yrs. and 11yrs. I am looking for a gated community that has single family homes but not too expansive.
thanks

Madhu

calwine wrote on 2014-02-09 00:58:17
You want to be either in in either poway or carmel valley/delmar - both school districts are equally good. 4S Ranch and Del Sur have newer schools in poway school district and relatively more newer homes compared to other areas. Carmel Valley & Del Mar are more expensive.

Mom2princess wrote on 2014-02-09 10:34:26
Thanks a lot Calwine! I checked on the great school website. Both the districts seems good.

uzmaahmed wrote on 2014-02-20 20:01:38
Hi Mom2princess,
Carlsbad has really good schools too. 4s Ranch and Del Sur are great communities but most newer homes have very high HOA and mello roos. San Elijo Hills is moderately priced with new homes some in gated communities and have their own elementary and middle schools. I'm a local realtor in the area. Call me at 760-715-9408 and I can send you some listings or give you more advice if you are just looking. No pressure, I know how frustrating it can be to move to a area you are not familiar with. Thank you.

uzmaahmed wrote on 2014-02-20 20:04:27
By the way, my name is Uzma Ahmed and I'm with Coldwell Banker. You can see my ad on the side of this webpage. www.uzmasellshomes.com. Thank you!

srav87 wrote on 2014-03-31 15:33:55
If you are moving to caramel valley.Are you moving to double bed room?If so I have awesome deal .We live in Torrey Hills.We have still one month lease.Unfortunately we are moving and we have to break the lease which we don't like.If you overtake our lease in other words if you sub lease , You don't have to pay DEPOSIT which is worth of 700$.This is beautiful community.You get best views from our patio.Close to all Best schools,UCSD,Qualcomm..You have lot of Indian families who live here.Awesome shuttle services for QUALCOMM ..

Reply to this topic below