San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Where To Live In Sd....??
Category posted in Other/General
Posted by: SD_13
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  SD_13 wrote on 2013-10-07 15:05:06
Hello Everyone,

I am new to SD and to this site. Just moved in last week and currently in La Jolla area. We want to move in somewhere close to Rancho Bernado area but not sure where to start looking. I have a 3 year old son and I am a stay at home mum.

I am looking at both options for a house or an apartment. Any suggestions for an area near to RB which has activities / schools etc for kids ....and also some activities for mom :-)

Your replies will be much apprecited.

Thanks
Lipika

anindianinmilkyway wrote on 2013-10-08 12:33:23
Lipika, we moved to SD around 3 months back and may have few tips to share. We are currently living in La Jolla too. Let me know if you guys would like to meet up some time in the evening to chat.

monicasingh30 wrote on 2013-10-09 02:55:08
Poway, rancho Bernardo areas are good for schools. Water bridge community in rancho Bernardo is good for renting. 4sranch is popular for home owning but high on mello Roos and HOA.
We are renting in water bridge in RB.

Desi17 wrote on 2013-10-10 15:04:51
Hi Monica,

We live in Rancho Bernardo. My name is Monika too. I would surely like to meet and make new friends. Let me know your thoghts. my email is drmmb17@yahoo.co.in

Monika.

SD_13 wrote on 2013-10-10 15:09:39
Thanks for your suggestion

monicasingh30 wrote on 2013-10-11 02:38:35
Hi monica...thanks for you msg....have mailed u. Pls check

monicasingh30 wrote on 2013-10-11 02:39:39
Sorry I mean monika..

uzmaahmed wrote on 2013-10-18 00:45:40
Hi, my name is Uzma. I am a realtor and have sold alot to people that are new to San Diego. With a child you definitely want to be in a area with a good school system. I can tell you about all the different areas and show you around. Contact me at 760-715-9408. I can send you some listings to give you a idea on prices around the areas you are interested in. Thank you!

Reply to this topic below