San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Anyone Had Luck In Finding After School Baby Sitters
Category posted in Family
Posted by: mkaul50
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  mkaul50 wrote on 2013-07-18 10:04:46
Hello ladies,
Anyone been able to find a good after school baby sitter who can pick up kids from school and watch them at home for a few hours? Any tips on where to look? Am new to San diego and need to find someone before school year starts.

thanks

psanigepalli wrote on 2013-07-21 11:21:50
I like to response too as we need one as well. One of my colleagues told me, the best is to go to www.care.com, register monthly rates of 35 per month, do background check and interview people. It's work but there are a lot of people looking for this sort of work I believe.

mkaul50 wrote on 2013-07-22 17:57:51
Thanks. I had membership in sittercity.com and had posted there. Response has been minimal. If you have already posted on care.com and are seeing a lot of responses let me know. My email address is mkaul50@hotmail.com.

psanigepalli wrote on 2013-07-22 18:08:01
One of my colleagues used it. I need to use in September so will start posting in August. He really recommended it but you have to go through reference checks etc.

Reply to this topic below