San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Friendship Threads
Category posted in Family
Posted by: Bhavana
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  Bhavana wrote on 2013-07-17 00:26:44
Hi to all the ladies,

I read numerous threads about looking for friends, new to SD, play groups for kids, exercise group requests,etc.
Everybody keeps chiming to be counted in, but never has time to show up, when someone does take the initiative to set up date/time/location.
Why waste other people's time?
If you already have a group to hang out with and go to shows with or your work/kids nap hours don't really give you flexibility to be part of a group, then may be this in not in your cards. May be you want to wait for your calendar to open up before replying and showing eagerness to be part of a desi group.

Everybody is busy. Either you want girlfriends/family friends/kids friends/ walking buddies or don't.

People who don't have car- what are you really thinking?

Bhavana

ashi.del2007 wrote on 2014-01-21 09:37:08
Hello

I need friends like you ..who have such an enterprising charisma.

I know am not perfect and have lost so many of my friends solely by not caring for them. But I need all of them back... it feels very much sorry every passing day ... till I get all of them back... with lots of hope :)

mountaingirl wrote on 2014-01-28 10:20:20
Hi Bhavana,

I like your post and agree with you. Let me know if you are still looking for friends.

Sumi321 wrote on 2014-02-26 18:20:06
Same here..Looking for some friends..I am from Delmar and its really boring out here...I know few families and we meet like once in a week or so..
Looking for some like minded friendly ladies :)

anira wrote on 2014-02-28 20:19:18
Hey ladies,

If you do wanna hangout sometime next week message me. Drama free ladies only please!!

Thanks.

Reply to this topic below