San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Toddler Bed And Double Stroller
Category posted in Family
Posted by: mona.gargg
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  mona.gargg wrote on 2013-04-01 18:57:06
Selling a Sealy Cozy Rest Premium Toddler Mattress along with the bed frame. The picture shows side support only on one side. But I have side support for other side also and will provide you along. I haven't fixed the support to the other side because it does not fit in current layout of my place.

The Entire Mattress Wipes Clean With a Damp Cloth. STAPH-GARD® treated cover effectively inhibits bacterial growth on the surface of the mattress, so you can rest easy knowing your baby is sleeping safely. Kept Mattress very clean, no damage whatsoever.

Toddler Bed is a normal bed style. Excellent hardware and is very sturdy. Hardly any scratch or dent.

The picture shows side support in one side only. But I have side support for other side also and will provide you along. I haven't fixed the support to the other side because I don't need it as per my layout.

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Trend-Double-Stroller-Elixer/dp/B003JTF2U2

Younger child can ride in the front while an older child can sit or stand in the rear.
A covered parent tray comes with 2 cup holders, and the one hand fold is fast and easy to use.
Safety features include a 5 point child restraint safety harness and a foot activated rear brake.
The removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder also converts the stroller to a traditional Sit N Stand.
This will accept two infant car seats: (for better fit and performance you may need to remove the canopy of the stroller).
Compatible with car seats of Baby Trend, Evenflo Embrace, Discovery, Britax Companion, Chaperone.

It is a great stroller and its design allows you to fit through all doors and in store Isles unlike a side by side stroller.
It can easily fit in car trunk and does not take as much as space as side by side stroller does.

Used only inside home and used very lightly.

Call me for more information.

818-468-4732 AT&T (no texting please) , I dont check emails frequently. Please call for faster response

Reply to this topic below