San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
New To San Diego - Just Got A Job Here Post College
Category posted in Fun
Posted by: kshah
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  kshah wrote on 2013-01-06 20:55:13
Hi Everyone!

I just moved to San Diego (La Jolla/UTC Area). I graduated in August and recently got a job here. I don't know anyone here and would love to meet new people!

Send me an email (and/or reply to this thread) and maybe I can setup a meetup so we can all hang out :)

-Karishma

karishma1090@gmail.com

Rajath316 wrote on 2013-01-08 15:51:24
Hi Karishma,
Greetings and Happy New Year .! Funny story I graduated in August too and moved here from San Francisco last month to start my new job.!

I stay in La Jolla area as well :) Kinda boring out here , without knowing people , would love to hangout in a group .! Let me know if you have a group or know people around La Jolla :) .!
Adios .!

FriscoE wrote on 2013-01-09 11:23:15
Hi I'll be there next month! I moved there last year in June and was there for about 6 months and it sucked didn't really know anyone out there and now I have to move back. So if you guys have any activities planned please get in touch with me friscoe@gmail.com

Thanks

Rajath316 wrote on 2013-01-10 00:03:09
Let us know when you move in here .! Meanwhile we shall plan a small event/meet to start of with and you can join the group's emailing list once it's formed lol .!

Reply to this topic below