San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Insight Into Our Western Culture
Category posted in Family
Posted by: bkravi
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  bkravi wrote on 2012-03-03 03:36:52
Greetings and good day, of those who read my topics, you may understand by now that I am a Westerner, from a Western mentality, having been raised in infanthood with a keen awareness of many distinct cultures from living abroad in peace accords. For those who are seeking to understand perspectives of Western culture from an intellectual view that is not always readily received in our Western world, please continue to write and rewrite.

See, our Western culture, upon discovery of the "New World", with those from Europe finding their way to this continent, long after the Bering Straits were explored, could have at one time encompassed as many people as the Vast East, for density of people. However, due to disease, and slaughter by and from the people of the Europe with African carried, as well as the Indians, all but a bundle were consumed by the change. Thus, instead of close to a billion people on this portion of the earth, we are now simply 300 Million, similar to Mexico, these two countries maintaining a portion of doctrines that perhaps is only 30-50% that of the Asio-Euratic continent.

My favorite topic, is how come the Eastern populations of India and China have been able to maintain upwards of a billion people each, while the other vast portion of the earth has been reduced in number, with the ferocity of battles, externally displayed. To me, this is a great portion of the fast multitudinous energy shift upon a great vast number of people deciding to transfer themselves across the globe. {just to begin here...}

akankday01 wrote on 2012-08-14 12:38:18
do u have an email?

bkravi wrote on 2012-08-14 23:49:13
reach me at refugio@zoho.com

Reply to this topic below