San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Which Are The Good Apartments Near Qualcomm?
Category posted in Family
Posted by: archTvm
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  archTvm wrote on 2011-10-06 17:35:42
Hi,

We are moving to San Diego next week. My husband will be working in Qualcomm. Which are the good apartments(with lot of Indians) in that area that is safe and with reasonable rent ? I searched online and short listed few apartments. But the online reviews are pretty bad for most of the apartments. Heard that there are lot of Indians in Gables summerset and its near Qualcomm. Is it a good community? Please advice if there are any other good apartments in this area.

shweta2010 wrote on 2011-10-07 01:24:33
yes i too have heard summerset is good but better option is to have condos on rent .u can search in craigslist..high ridge,summet right,arbor ridge,flairs are few names of communities which are near to Qualcomm and have 2bhk & 1 bhk on rent ranging frm 1300-1400 for 2 bhk and 1050-1150 1bhk and that includes water & trash bill.

i hope this has helped u.

let me know if need any other info. we too are located in mira mesa high ridge condos.

archTvm wrote on 2011-10-07 12:03:31
Thanks for the info Shweta....

archTvm wrote on 2011-10-07 13:07:31
Hi Shweta,
Can you please give me the contact number of High Ridge? I could not find it online....

shweta2010 wrote on 2011-10-08 11:50:29
like i said u can get the info in craigslist..the conods are on rent from direct onwer...usually there is no leasing office..if u want to search a particular property u can look for high ridge mira mesa or in general condos mira mesa...usually they have contact no. with pics..

have a look at the link below.. u can understand..
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/apa/2638913238.htm

also their is one more good condo communtiy MIRA BELLA..i hav seen this community really a good one but i guess 2-3 miles from qualcomn..highr ridge arbor ridge are quite near..

hope this has helped u..

let me know we if u need any other info..

tc

lifeinsd wrote on 2011-10-15 18:18:03
Hi..Welcome to San Diego.In case you have not already finalised your apartment you can also look in the UTC area. It is quite near Qualcomm and is a great place to live in. Yes, there may be fewer Indians than Mira Mesa and is slightly more expensive but you will find many Indians in communities like La Jolla Crossroads and one does get the value for the additional price. All the best to you for your move.

archTvm wrote on 2011-10-21 16:21:24
Thanks shweta and lifeinsd...:) We were busy moving to SD this week.. found a condo as shweta suggested.. thanks again...

shweta2010 wrote on 2011-10-21 19:14:15
welcome to san diego:)

keep in touch..

Reply to this topic below