San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Young Professionals Of Indian Origin
Category posted in Fun
Posted by: rain226
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  rain226 wrote on 2011-04-19 20:39:39

I am thinking of starting a group for indian professionals of indian origin. The activities I am thinking of include

a) Happy hour meet and greet
b) Potluck lunches
c) Hiking
d) Hangout with new friends

If you are interested, please send an e-mail at rain226@msn.com
This is going to be an informal group.
Varsha

rain226 wrote on 2011-05-27 19:44:27
I am planning to go for a hike tomorrow at Torrey Pines (May 28, 2011) at 8:30 AM followed by early lunch at Roberto's which is on carmel valley road. All are welcome to join.

The plan for tomorrow will be to meet at the entrance of Torrey pines reserve (west side) at 8:30 AM. Coming on 5 south from north county, take the exit for del mar heights roads and turn right at the end to go West. Turn left onto Rt 1 (also known as S camino del mar road). After you cross carmel valley road, you can park for free on the right or you can pay $10 to park in their parking lot. Right where you pay for parking, there is a bench on the right and bathrooms on the left. I will wait at the bench. This will only be three/four people.

I think we'll hike for about 2.5-3 h followed by lunch at Roberto's.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to me at rain226@msn.com

If you haven't seen Torrey Pines yet, you would love the trails. Don't wear your new sneakers as the trail ends up at the beach, so you are going to get sand in your shoes.

Varsha

Reply to this topic below