San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
UCSD Culture Show
Category posted in Fun
Posted by: xtweety89x
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  xtweety89x wrote on 2010-04-15 23:41:14
Hello my name is Nima and it is my final year at UCSD. I am part of the South Asian Organization, Sangam, and would like to invite you to come to our 18th annual culture show that is taking place on Saturday, April 24 at Balboa Theater at 6pm. All proceeds are going to Akshaya Patra (an organization which provides lunches for children in India's government-run schools). Acts include regional dances from around South Asia featuring UCSD student class acts, and competitive teams DRP, Raas Ruckus, Sitaare Acapella, and Zor Hindi Dance team. Please inform all of your friends and family in the community. Thank you for your support!

*The night features Devang Shelat and Mehran Younis as our proud MC's. They have been performing all over the country at various community events including the Masala Cruise and dance competitions like Garba with Attitude. They are guaranteed to make you laugh!

*Link to our facebook event page (event info, how to purchase tickets, address)
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110349725651311&ref=ts

nilaydp wrote on 2010-04-29 00:27:11
Dang! I missed it.. Read ur post a little late.. loll

Reply to this topic below