San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Planning to relocate to San Diego
Category posted in Other/General
Posted by: DiscFriend
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  DiscFriend wrote on 2010-01-12 18:45:09
We are planning to move to San Diego from Detroit (ofcourse due to weather and health problems) some time this year. So we are planning on making a few days trip to San Diego to look (drive) around the place.

Could some one please suggest a good place to stay (area and possibly a hotel name if you know one). The primary purpose of our trip is not sight seeing but for information gathering (Apartments, Housing, Indian Stores/restaurants etc.) and going around and seeing different communities. Any suggestions/tips will be greatly appreciated.

I thank you in advance for helping me out.

We have a first grader so we will be looking for a good school district as well.

sarojemathur wrote on 2010-01-14 20:25:07
Hello,
I have a large beautiful house in Fletcher Hills and have one large bedroom suite with private entrance which I am offering as a Bed and Breakfast. You may visit my website at

www.rentalo.com and type in 318723 or Agape Home for Rentalo ID.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Regard,
Saroj

manjugupta wrote on 2010-02-14 15:20:42
Hi My name is Manju Gupta. I am a Real Estate Agent in San Diego. I am a member of Local board, California Assn. of Reaaltor, and National Assn of Realtor.
I can help you find the right home for you with a good school district for your first grader. My contact information:
cell: 858.947.8490
email: manju_gupta@sbcglobal.net

sdrealtor wrote on 2010-03-24 23:09:59
Hi DiscFriend,
I moved for the same reason to sd years back so feel free to call or chat at vnavani@gmail.com

desi420 wrote on 2010-10-23 10:07:09
Greetings - our family (kids are 4.5 and 2.5 yrs old) are possibly moving to SD early next year. If you don't mind we would be interested in your findings. We are concerned if our elder daughter is going to miss any opportunity to test for gifted and talented programs for the public school. Would anybody have information on this program? We may have to fly to SD for her to take any necessary tests.

Reply to this topic below