San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1317)
 Fun (698)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1428)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Was Sharukh Khan Right in Criticising Security System.
Category posted in Movies
Posted by: Desinew
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  Desinew wrote on 2009-08-18 19:19:41
Was sharukh Khan right in criticising security system of immigration deptt. at NJ.
I feel that he overreacted and showed his supremacy as a celebrity which he should not. How can an American Immigration officer know about him and even if he knows can leave him without proper security check and immigration. He was on a business trip on a contract and not for any charity or Protocol. Can any body accompanying him or knowing about his baggage not play any mischief which can cause any havoc if authorities do not check him and his baggage properly. It appears he created a scene through media to publicise his coming picture. He also said I do not ask for a "MAAFI", but who was begging for same from him. He rather showed off cheaply knowing that Ex President of India, Senator, Hollywood stars also undergo the same system for the safety of America and Humanity. What is your idea about it.
Dr. Parvin Kumar Mutreja

Desi_Realtor wrote on 2009-08-19 15:27:15
I like Shahrkukh but inthis matterI agree with you. we have too much VIP culture in India.Actors are treated like gods, that what they get used too. It was a secondary check , not a detention.Anyway I rather be safe than sorry. Whenever they stop me I tell them to take their time and do their job. If there is nothing to hide no one should worry about inconvience they doing their job for our safety. If anyone has to be blamed, the blames lies with the people who planned 9/11 and killed innocent people.

Reply to this topic below