Full-time Experienced Nanny Needed in San Diego (92128) (Starting mid February)
We’re a working Indian couple looking for an experienced nanny for our 2 year old daughter. We’d like someone who has had experience with toddlers of a similar age. We’re looking for a warm and loving person who is also mature, patient, reliable and trustworthy. Kids at this age keep everyone on their toes, so we need someone who is energetic, young at heart and loves what they’re doing. We would prefer someone who is looking for a "long-term" (at least six months) assignment.
Work hours would be Monday through Friday from 8AM for 8-9 hours each day. I (the mother) work from home most days, which is why we’re looking for someone who is punctual and can start the day early (and reliably).
Main responsibilities include:
- preparing/feeding breakfast, lunch and an evening snack
- cleaning up after meals and playtime
- changing diapers and clothes
- bathing the baby
- putting her down for an afternoon nap
- helping with laundry/folding of baby’s clothes
- playing with the baby, keeping her engaged, reading to her, etc.
Other requirements include:
- references from recent assignments
- non smoker
- fluency in English
- high school diploma (college degree would be a plus)
- CPR/first aid certification a plus
- own transportation and clean driving record a plus
We’re looking for someone to start at our home in Carmel Mountain Ranch (zip code 92128) almost immediately.
If interested, please respond via email at email@example.com